Despite the upheavals of 2020, certain principles have remained the same – solid ground on which leaders can build winning, socially influential organizations:
- Organizational structures will become flatter and more geographically distributed. Read more here, here, and here.
- Organizations will continue to grow in agility, adaptability, becoming more innovative and “intrapreneurial.”
- Workforces will become more connected.
- Technology will continue to shift to the cloud.
- Leadership will become more gender diverse.
- Learning will become more democratized.
- Attracting and retaining workers will be achieved by telling stories and by making organizations appealing places to work.
- Purpose will be defined in terms beyond profits.
Read the full abstract here:
The 14 Principles of the Future OrganizationJacob Morgan
And here are our latest related reading suggestions from getAbstract’s library: